Each year, The Women's Place produces a comprehensive report on the status of women at Ohio State — see current and archived reports below. In addition, this page includes historical reports and documents related to previous efforts to assess and improve the status of women at The Ohio State University.
2020 Status Report on Women at Ohio State
The status report uses data to evaluate progress toward increasing diversity and promoting equity for staff and faculty women. In doing so the report identifies successful areas and areas where more work is needed. The 2020 report provides 2019 data.
Additional 2020 Status Report Data
Below is data not included in the print version of the 2020 Status Report on Women.
Archive of Previous Reports
The Council on Academic Excellence for Women: Annual Status Reports (1987-1995)
The Council on Academic Excellence for Women (CAEW) was created in 1979 to develop activities and programs that promote the career development and networking of women. In 1987, CAEW began compiling information regarding the status of faculty, staff and graduate women at Ohio State. The annual reports can be viewed below:
- First Annual Status Report of Women (1987-1988)
- Second Annual Status Report of Women (1988-1989)
- Third Annual Status Report of Women (1990-1991)
- Fourth Annual Status Report of Women (1991-1992)
- Fifth Annual Status Report of Women (1992-1993)
- Sixth Annual Status Report of Women (1993-1994)
- Seventh Annual Status Report of Women (1994-1995)